1. Terms By accessing Yawaaye hereinafter referred to as a website, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Website Use, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, it is prohibited to use or access this site.
The materials contained on this site are protected by the applicable laws of copyright and trademarks.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or software) on the website for personal and non-commercial use.
This is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you can not:
modify or copy the material;
use the material for any commercial purpose, or to show to the public (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to modify or reverse engineer the system included in the website;
remove any copyright information or notes from the owner on the materials;
or transfer the material to another person or "copy" the material to another server.
This license will terminate automatically if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the website at any time.
Upon completion of the viewing of these materials or upon completion of this license, you must destroy any downloaded material in your possession, either in electronic or printed format.
3. Exemption from Liability A.The materials on the website are provided "as is".
The website makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby denies and denies all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, intellectual property infringement or other breach of rights.
In addition, the website does not guarantee or make any representation with respect to the accuracy, probable results or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise related to such materials or any site linked to this site. . B.We do not exercise or promote the infringement of copyright.
All videos on YouTube are the copyright of their respective owners and any copyright infringement resulting from their transfer to other websites such as Facebook, will be the responsibility of the user who performs such action.
We also do not store videos or other material on our servers, the links are cached and after 3 hours they are destroyed, even if the users have not made the download.
4. Limitations In no case shall the website or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profits, or due to business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the materials, even if the Website or an authorized representative of the website has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Reviews and Errata The materials that appear on the website may include technical, typographical or photographic errors.
The website does not guarantee that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
The website may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without prior notice.
The website does not commit, however, to update the materials.
6. Links The website has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of such linked sites.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the website.
The use of any linked website is at the risk of the user.
By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Law that governs us Any claim related to the website will be governed by the laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
General terms and conditions applicable to the use of a website.